• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Altc Designs

Do you like this first design?

• Total voters

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm obviously missing something...
I feel like there is a joke that I'm not getting.
is 'the casual encounters section of CL' something I should know about but don't?

It is kind of like the Baptist deacon knowing where the bootlegger lives. There are some things that a conservative person would not know. I am with you and I don't know his daughter. (smiles)

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is kind of like the Baptist deacon knowing where the bootlegger lives. There are some things that a conservative person would not know. I am with you and I don't know his daughter. (smiles)
Wow! You're going back almost a year for these little gems!
Slow day today?:cool:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Old thread! but yes. CL is a place where people 'hook up' sometimes.

Edited; PS, CraigsList is considered the 'skid-road' of online dating. Yah, scanky at best.

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Had a good productive weekend, yup sanding and drenching and more sanding. One thing is frustraiting, you can't really photograph this and show anything by it. And I can't tell how much longer I have to do this task before I get to do something more photo presentable. Best guess is a week or so. Only then I will get to add mold compatible features such as dams and flanges.
This is definately not your grandson's 3d printing exercize! Dirty old-school composites lofting and tool making, cir 1980's.

I had let this form sit for, what two years on it's side?, some bumps and bruises, and distortion showed up. But those are fixed now, and the form is back up on it's side, thanks to an 'A' frame and a come-along. I don't even know what the whole plug weighs, I just know I wouldn't want it dropped on me.

Top Bottom