• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Am I The Only Person Who Likes The Elgin Dash?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just give me my Elio. I'll live with whatever freaking dash is offered.
The-Hog-Ring-Auto-Upholstery-News-Chevrolet-S10-Truck-Dashboard.jpg

Don't leave yourself open like that....

nickskeys

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is an unconventional dash for an unconventional car. There is nothing out there like it. It is clean, uncluttered, functional, and, I am sure, be easy to get used to. I think it is perfect in its current iteration. When you actually SEE it and FEEL it, you will LIKE IT, as I did.
Sigh... yet again with the very vocal haters that seem to think that their opinion is shared by everyone and that if they continue to be a "squeeky wheel" that for some reason a very large machine will bow to their wishes. The fact is that EM has stated that the dash of little consequence when they display the Elio. The fact is that EM has stated that the elgin will be the dash. Quit whining about things that won't change - it only annoys us that want to move on.

Yup, 10, that seems about right. EM should definitely change course and delay production for these few haters that simply won't realize that the elgin is what it is. If it is so horrible please just move on.

Hooray for enlightened and accepting thought. Whether you like it or not, the elgin is the dash so getting ready to embrace it is a very positive way of moving forward.
al

Top Bottom