• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Any Updates On Production

tim

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't rattled any cages lately with my posts, keep getting the usual schlock from Elio motors about everything under the sun except production. Dates keep getting pushed back and blah, blah, blah. Is there any real time frame for production, wondering if it might be in this decade. Does anyone want to buy my $1000 all in?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haven't rattled any cages lately with my posts, keep getting the usual schlock from Elio motors about everything under the sun except production. Dates keep getting pushed back and blah, blah, blah. Is there any real time frame for production, wondering if it might be in this decade. Does anyone want to buy my $1000 all in?
what's your # and how much do you want?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
what's your # and how much do you want?

unless something has changed, EM must approved reservation transfers .... when the transfer is approved, is does not include the reservation number .... whatever the next available number is will be assigned just as if it was a new registration .... there has been some question as to if the bonus will transfer as well .... unsure where that stands right now

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
unless something has changed, EM must approved reservation transfers .... when the transfer is approved, is does not include the reservation number .... whatever the next available number is will be assigned just as if it was a new registration .... there has been some question as to if the bonus will transfer as well .... unsure where that stands right now
Yea forgot about place in line.Does the 1k all in approved purchase move to the end of "all ins" or just to the end of the 1k all ins?, and at that time does it get the last available #?
thanks, I remember g1 was shopping for a 1k all-in

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Paul said he would firm up dates after the conference. So you might want to hold off for a bit before trying to sell your reservation.

unless the seller is willing to take way under face value, there is very little (if any) advantage to buying one from a current reservation holder

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Top Bottom