• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Are You Completely Happy With The Design Of Elio?

DWood

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I've been told the radio will have an aux jack and support bluetooth.

Thanks for the reply. It got me looking for any closer view of the standard radio, which it seems are hard to find as the prototypes look like they always have the stand for the Skyz tablet. But I did find this pic in another thread.
Elio radio.png

And if that small shadow is the Aux port then I am a happy camper with the design.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those are 4 different radio options there. I wonder which will be the stock one... the second from the top? The bottom one looks a bit more fancy as does the color display just above. The top one is the one for the phone dock. I use a powered Qi charger cradle for my phone now. I don't have to plug in my phone to charge it and it communicates with my truck radio for most functions. I'd like to be able to at least have hands free dialing and phone.

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know I have harped on this before.

Fuel filler needs to be on the drivers side. Thank you.

Other than that, there is nothing I can really pick at. I juat hate pulling up to the wrong side of the fuel pump.
I can't remember owning a car that had the fuel door on the driver's side. My sprinter van does... But none of my cars. But then, I've only owned about 12 cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:( My leaf doesn't even have a gas cap.

But the Rav4 has it on the driver's side. I hate it, because most of the pumps I go to are much more convenient if the cap is on the passenger side.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Off topic question.
Is it appropriate to laugh after your wife flips her car down a hill off the side of the interstate and afterwards, in the back of the ambulance, procceeds to ask the paramedics for a band-aid... for the scratch on her ankle...

I hope so, because I did. <3
HOLY HOT WATER BATMAN!!!!!

Top Bottom