• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Borrow $240 Mil, Or Borrow Alot Less And Start Out Slow?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Better yet, maybe I should send Paul Elio a salad. Gotta keep that guy alive.
First get him off the lattes -
"The Mayo Clinic state that consuming more than 500-600 mg of caffeine a day may lead to insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, an upset stomach, a fast heartbeat and even muscle tremors."
(Venti or as the rest of the planet calls a medium)= 24oz.
Saturated fat none tall= 7mg (22percent RDA)- 2 lattes =/- 100% RDA just in his coffee
Sugar 17mg per 12 oz..............12 oz of coke 11mg x 2 venti
Saturated fat 4,5mg 22% RDA.....
He like many in the USA are candidates for vascular issues (we gotta keep him alive)

He definitely needs salads!!!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haven't had a [Broken External Image] in years.
Wish I had spent my $1000.00 on some Purple Cow's and not on a dream that will never happen.

"a dream that will never happen." Way to be positive!
I put my $1,000 down on an Elio which still should happen. It's been delayed a bit but It's still on the radar.

archer5013

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I noticed this post on EM's Facebook page in response to a question, I thought it was interesting.

View attachment 5487

Thanks for this John - it seems encouraging. I hope that "sizeable investment" will enable the next big hurdle: building the "Evaluation" prototype series (@ $30 million).

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this a "that's what she said" time? Or do I need a better synonym? All this talk of Big Foot and little Bobby Fisher has me all mixed up. o_O
Well if nothing else I think no one expects your inter BigFoot to see the humor. I just think Roy D Mercer is hilarious. Although I do believe Gerbles can be taught to play shoots n ladders. Anyone else ever had dealings with Roy?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And before that, factions within the House were bringing out the pitchforks. This is a part of the decision making and vetting process, and is valuable. http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/final-doe-loan-guarantees-report.pdf

The letter from Bright Automotive to the DOE is very informative (pg 21 thru 23) appears to show the damage that out of control bureaucrats can do.
It also shows why our representatives should keep a tighter leash on the bureaucrats.
Maybe the bureaucrats should be made personally liable for the damage they cause.

Spyche Chaos

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
:eek:G
First get him off the lattes -
"The Mayo Clinic state that consuming more than 500-600 mg of caffeine a day may lead to insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, an upset stomach, a fast heartbeat and even muscle tremors."
(Venti or as the rest of the planet calls a medium)= 24oz.
Saturated fat none tall= 7mg (22percent RDA)- 2 lattes =/- 100% RDA just in his coffee
Sugar 17mg per 12 oz..............12 oz of coke 11mg x 2 venti
Saturated fat 4,5mg 22% RDA.....
He like many in the USA are candidates for vascular issues (we gotta keep him alive)

He definitely needs salads!!!

LOL - if Paul wanted to take advice from me, I sure wouldn't waste my time criticizing his diet. Might help him get off the throne, though. He's been in there for years now.

:eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom