• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Borrow $240 Mil, Or Borrow Alot Less And Start Out Slow?

Spyche Chaos

Elio Aficionado
First get him off the lattes -
"The Mayo Clinic state that consuming more than 500-600 mg of caffeine a day may lead to insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, an upset stomach, a fast heartbeat and even muscle tremors."
(Venti or as the rest of the planet calls a medium)= 24oz.
Saturated fat none tall= 7mg (22percent RDA)- 2 lattes =/- 100% RDA just in his coffee
Sugar 17mg per 12 oz..............12 oz of coke 11mg x 2 venti
Saturated fat 4,5mg 22% RDA.....
He like many in the USA are candidates for vascular issues (we gotta keep him alive)

He definitely needs salads!!!

I can't imagine how slowly things would progress if he *didn't* have coffee. :eek:

Kuda

Elio Addict
I can't imagine how slowly things would progress if he *didn't* have coffee. :eek:

upload_2015-4-28_15-49-5.jpeg

Rickb

Elio Addict
First get him off the lattes -
"The Mayo Clinic state that consuming more than 500-600 mg of caffeine a day may lead to insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, an upset stomach, a fast heartbeat and even muscle tremors."
(Venti or as the rest of the planet calls a medium)= 24oz.
Saturated fat none tall= 7mg (22percent RDA)- 2 lattes =/- 100% RDA just in his coffee
Sugar 17mg per 12 oz..............12 oz of coke 11mg x 2 venti
Saturated fat 4,5mg 22% RDA.....
He like many in the USA are candidates for vascular issues (we gotta keep him alive)

He definitely needs salads!!!
image.jpg

pistonboy

Elio Addict
I noticed this post on EM's Facebook page in response to a question, I thought it was interesting.

View attachment 5487
This is good information and I very much like it, but why didn't EM put this information in my emails?

I know, I know. EM does not owe this information to me, but they are sending me emails anyway which are of pure fluff. This would be much better information and something more relevant. I don't need to hear about how great the Elio is. They are preaching to the choir. I thought a while back they were going to send different kinds of emails to different people.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
This is good information and I very much like it, but why didn't EM put this information in my emails?

I know, I know. EM does not owe this information to me, but they are sending me emails anyway which are of pure fluff. This would be much better information and something more relevant. I don't need to hear about how great the Elio is. They are preaching to the choir. I thought a while back they were going to send different kinds of emails to different people.
Yes I do remember that there were to be different levels of communications depending on deposit amounts- I felt "special" as a 1k all in going to be getting "more" info

Spyche Chaos

Elio Aficionado
Yes I do remember that there were to be different levels of communications depending on deposit amounts- I felt "special" as a 1k all in going to be getting "more" info

"Different" doesn't necessarily mean "more", lol...
I'm waiting for the email that says:

Valued Elio supporter,

You may have noticed the language in your reservation agreement stating that you are under no obligation to buy a vehicle, and Elio Motors is under no obligation to provide you one.

This letter is to inform you that we won't be providing you a vehicle.

The Elio team has decided to focus their efforts solely on lobbying lawmakers and touring mall parking lots.

Shreveport just threw us out on our collective hind end, and we're currently in search of another facility capable of convincing people we might move in and build vehicles before Paul Elio dies.

I think you probably know how unlikely this is.

Please accept this coupon for a free Starbucks Venti.

Come on, you knew this was coming eventually-
Elio Motors

Spyche Chaos

Elio Aficionado
"Different" doesn't necessarily mean "more", lol...
I'm waiting for the email that says:

Valued Elio supporter,

You may have noticed the language in your reservation agreement stating that you are under no obligation to buy a vehicle, and Elio Motors is under no obligation to provide you one.

This letter is to inform you that we won't be providing you a vehicle.

The Elio team has decided to focus their efforts solely on lobbying lawmakers and touring mall parking lots.

Shreveport just threw us out on our collective hind end, and we're currently in search of another facility capable of convincing people we might move in and build vehicles before Paul Elio dies.

I think you probably know how unlikely this is.

Please accept this coupon for a free Starbucks Venti.

Come on, you knew this was coming eventually-
Elio Motors

P.S. : So long, and thanks for the cash.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
My heart goes out to you, sleeping with all your anger over a "thing" must really be difficult. If you try to focus, you might just see a sunrise, and not another day of cloudy anger.
For my own mental health I block folks who spew their crap, I read with interest those folks who are objective in their criticism
of which I count myself at times
I wish you good health.
No need to reply, as soon as I post it I'm blocking you

CompTrex

Elio Addict
My heart goes out to you, sleeping with all your anger over a "thing" must really be difficult. If you try to focus, you might just see a sunrise, and not another day of cloudy anger.
For my own mental health I block folks who spew their crap, I read with interest those folks who are objective in their criticism
of which I count myself at times
I wish you good health.
No need to reply, as soon as I post it I'm blocking you
So speaking of blocking, I did this for the first time the other day. However, when I'm on here, I monitor the 'feed' section. The blockee still shows up in the feed. Can that go away as well?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
So speaking of blocking, I did this for the first time the other day. However, when I'm on here, I monitor the 'feed' section. The blockee still shows up in the feed. Can that go away as well?
lol I just looked on top to see "feed", don't have any idea what the h*ll it does!!, ignorance is it's own reward!