• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Get This Letter?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am not an upgrade and did not get that one...just an order confirmation
Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. If you went in before 9/1 you will should receive your number on 9/10. That is assuming you went all-in for $1000 because only $1000 reservations get a production number. It will be emailed to you so also check your spam folder if you don't see it. Check out the information on the forum using the search function to find all the information about the Elio. Hope you find the forum informative, rewarding, and entertaining. Enjoy the experience and the journey.

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. If you went in before 9/1 you will should receive your number on 9/10. That is assuming you went all-in for $1000 because only $1000 reservations get a production number. It will be emailed to you so also check your spam folder if you don't see it. Check out the information on the forum using the search function to find all the information about the Elio. Hope you find the forum informative, rewarding, and entertaining. Enjoy the experience and the journey.
Has anyone purchased a reservation on July 9, 2014 / ALL-IN 1K, and has not received their production number as of 9-6-14? this would make it about 8 weeks out!

Jimmy

Elio Fan
Reaction score

Wheelthang

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of us got the same letter within the last few days. I can't wait for the e-mail that states, production has begun. This concept makes you feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for the OK to go open the gift.
Only letter I'm sweatin' now, like you Dennis, is the notice of Production Has Begun.

spikepower

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a reservation on July 9, 2014 / ALL-IN 1K, and has not received their production number as of 9-6-14? this would make it about 8 weeks out!

same day and have not received a number, after hearing about the spam i thought i trashed it. i clean the spam out often and general do no read any of it, have been scowering spam since last week of july. don't see much elio stuff in spam.

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

same day and have not received a number, after hearing about the spam i thought i trashed it. i clean the spam out often and general do no read any of it, have been scowering spam since last week of july. don't see much elio stuff in spam.
Let me know if you get your number in few days? We can try and work on this so we don't loose our place or number. I checked all of my spam since July 9, 2014.

Top Bottom