• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disturbing

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if anyone will get an answer from Rob Liszi; the questions have been asked in a very civil manner but the post was only his 3rd entry since joining back in September 2014. Apparently not a very active account.
I'm also a person that would like to know the details of his statement; but I don't think anyone is going to get an answer.
Makes me question if it was in fact a true statement.

This makes me wonder what the motive of making a false claim would be? I do not think the Elio will be made. I don't have "faith" in PE. With that being said, I would not come here and make a statement like that unless I knew it was true. If this statement is false, I don't understand what the motive is. It isn't like saying a statement like that will rock the foundation of this group here. I mean shit, there could be 50 delays and several of you guys would still be here. lol.

At the end of the day, I take it as a grain of salt. Just like I do when something seems overly good with this company. I hope the car is made, but I'm really expecting another "delay" to happen soon. I'd just ignore that statement for now. "Breaking ties" in business can be due to several different factors. Maybe Elio's credit dried up with them, maybe Elio found a better partner to do business with, maybe it was in regard to ordering office supplies. As WilliamH says, there is no information in that post that gives any merit to worry.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if anyone will get an answer from Rob Liszi; the questions have been asked in a very civil manner but the post was only his 3rd entry since joining back in September 2014. Apparently not a very active account.
I'm also a person that would like to know the details of his statement; but I don't think anyone is going to get an answer.
Makes me question if it was in fact a true statement.

Take a good look at his post statement.
I think that says a bunch of things..

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This makes me wonder what the motive of making a false claim would be? I do not think the Elio will be made. I don't have "faith" in PE. With that being said, I would not come here and make a statement like that unless I knew it was true. If this statement is false, I don't understand what the motive is. It isn't like saying a statement like that will rock the foundation of this group here. I mean shit, there could be 50 delays and several of you guys would still be here. lol.

At the end of the day, I take it as a grain of salt. Just like I do when something seems overly good with this company. I hope the car is made, but I'm really expecting another "delay" to happen soon. I'd just ignore that statement for now. "Breaking ties" in business can be due to several different factors. Maybe Elio's credit dried up with them, maybe Elio found a better partner to do business with, maybe it was in regard to ordering office supplies. As WilliamH says, there is no information in that post that gives any merit to worry.
Motives are hard to evaluate online at best. I have encountered more people online than in person who enjoy the attention and sense of control by purposefully saying things which are untrue. I can easily understand someone pitching a burning bag of shit in here and watching us stomp on it. I totally agree with taking much on the Internet with a grain of salt.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Motives are hard to evaluate online at best. I have encountered more people online than in person who enjoy the attention and sense of control by purposefully saying things which are untrue. I can easily understand someone pitching a burning bag of shit in here and watching us stomp on it. I totally agree with taking much on the Internet with a grain of salt.
mal a soi qui mal y pense -- evil be to him who evil thinks

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

upload_2015-8-3_9-8-43.jpeg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Grandma told me to never stomp on a burning brown paper sack, just let it burn itself out.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just an FYI; I was just down at the tour stop for Elio in Portland.
I asked them about a company cutting ties with them and according to the reps for Elio all ties with all major suppliers are still in place.
I also wrote to Elio and was told the same thing.
They have not cut any ties with any major supplier nor had any companies cut ties with them at this time.
After have these confirmations for Elio, I will accept that as a fact because it came from the people involved.

So if someone else has more or different information please let us know and include details please; not just a hearsay "fact".

Oh yeah, Neil said he had never heard of that "rumor" either.

Top Bottom