• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ad Jingle

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...I have no doubt that business will augment their fleet with Elio's.

I was thinking that the Elio might make for a great rental car, particularly for the business person flying alone. An Elio, rented at $15 a day +miles, would pay for itself in no time.

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If golf clubs can fit so can my old duffle bag and it can hold a lot of things. You'll either need to iron everything or launder it at destination though.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unless your traveler had an actual suitcase with him...
If you're on a business trip for a month, or where you have to share a ride and room with a partner, you might have problems. But based on the photos and some quick calculations, I wouldn't have any problems fitting 3-days worth of clothing and supplies into a suitcase that would fit quite well into the "trunk". And having spent quite a bit of time in week-long "training seminars", I know how to do a small load of laundry in the bathtub, so I don't need to pack more than 3 days of clothing.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If you're on a business trip for a month, or where you have to share a ride and room with a partner, you might have problems. But based on the photos and some quick calculations, I wouldn't have any problems fitting 3-days worth of clothing and supplies into a suitcase that would fit quite well into the "trunk". And having spent quite a bit of time in week-long "training seminars", I know how to do a small load of laundry in the bathtub, so I don't need to pack more than 3 days of clothing.
With the position I had in the companies I worked for, I would pack for 3 days, and always carry the company credit card. I would ship anything I couldn't pack home by UPS.

Reaction score
Top Bottom