• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ad Jingle

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lilly PattersontoElio Motors
October 30 at 9:53pm ·
Hey Guys, What happened at that NY college with the jingle contest?

1 Comment

Comments
[Broken External Image]
Elio Motors
Hello Lilly, we've heard the great selection that they've come up with, and we look forward to letting you hear more in the near future. Stay tuned!

Unlike · Reply · 1 · October 30 at 11:28pm
Lilly, there is a posting of the runners-up. There are several, midway and towards the end that are quite good! I liked the pieces by "Dylan Niyer" and "Lincoln All" the most. Mind you these are not the finalists, so it's exciting!
https://cloud.ensemblevideo.com/Pla...Z9qRh_Ml06z17XIGZy2jA&pageIndex=1&pageSize=10

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Lilly, there is a posting of the runners-up. There are several, midway and towards the end that are quite good! I liked the pieces by "Dylan Niyer" and "Lincoln All" the most. Mind you these are not the finalists, so it's exciting!
https://cloud.ensemblevideo.com/Pla...Z9qRh_Ml06z17XIGZy2jA&pageIndex=1&pageSize=10

according to the link, this was a "MUSICAL SCORE COMPETITION" .... while OK, to me, that doesn't qualify as a jingle .... if the winner is just a musical score, no likes from me

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
according to the link, this was a "MUSICAL SCORE COMPETITION" .... while OK, to me, that doesn't qualify as a jingle .... if the winner is just a musical score, no likes from me
Agreed, most of them were putting me to sleep; not really a lot of pep and energy in any of them.
Most were the calm and mellow .... smooth jazz for late night listening pleasure (geezzz it's the old DJ part of me sneaking through).

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't see the parameters of the jingle/score that EM had requested, though it was clearly supposed to fit one of the brief video clips. Other than that EM was possibly looking for several different moods which might explain why some of the pieces were orchestral and some were more newage synth.

Last edited:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Out of these I will vote for McLain Ernhard's with the water drip sound. Not crazy about any of them.
Luckily none of these made the cut, though I can tell there was some serious effort put into them. Hopefully the ones that did make the cut will be put out to the Elio community for some final selection process, maybe like choosing the P5's color?

Top Bottom