• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Bucket List

Evarance

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone had any bucket list items that will include their Elio. For example, one of my bucket list items is to get a car to one million miles. Not saying for sure the Elio will be the car I get there, but it could be. Especially if I drive it to lots of books signings after my books are published. ;)

Examples of other potential bucket list items:
Drive your Elio in every state (good luck getting to Hawaii with it if you live on the mainland :)).
Take a picture with your Elio at certain historical landmark or monuments.
Drive your Elio on a race track.
Go camping with a friend driving just your Elio. (I want to see the pictures of your gear squeezed in the car and/or tied on top if you do!)

Feel free to add other general fun ideas of things to do with your Elio.
`

Evarance

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spending a day geocaching using my Elio. Hopefully, it will be a blast to drive, easy to park, and easy on gas.

Ooo... Geocaching is a lot of fun. Dragged my kids through a large field once to find a cache. Spent the next couple of days picking ticks off of them and myself. >.<

In hindsight maybe we should have done that cache in the winter instead of the summer. lol

Top Bottom