• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio. Car With A Hernia.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Generally speaking. But I'm actually thinking of giving my True Blue elio the name "Caspian". Like Prince Caspian from the Narnia books. Partially because I just like the sound of the name, but also because it is uncommon and I'd like an uncommon name for the voice-activation software to pick up.

Oh, and I'm thinking of adding in a voice-activated chip to perform special functions. You know, like the flame thrower that spits out the exhaust bulge, or to activate the bubble machines.

I'm a very conflicted person.

Diverse thoughts are not evidence of confliction. Not everyone can think outside the box of conventional thought. I delight in it. I just don't share it with the uninitiated. It scares them.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait...
Hear that?
Here comes the train!
Oh, no! there's a section of track missing!
This one?

Derailed-topic[1].jpg

vietvetx2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Generally speaking. But I'm actually thinking of giving my True Blue elio the name "Caspian". Like Prince Caspian from the Narnia books. Partially because I just like the sound of the name, but also because it is uncommon and I'd like an uncommon name for the voice-activation software to pick up.

Oh, and I'm thinking of adding in a voice-activated chip to perform special functions. You know, like the flame thrower that spits out the exhaust bulge, or to activate the bubble machines.

I wanted a personalized plate for the beetle: "PUTZ" but my wife nixed it. Now running a 67 Michigan plate because I had a VW when I returned to school after the Army. KY allows that as long as I have the real historic plate in the car.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

When blowing flames, have the stereo play Born to be Wild performed by Steppenwolf.
When blowing bubbles, have the stereo play Tiptoe Through the Tulips performed by Tiny Tim.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When blowing flames, have the stereo play Born to be Wild performed by Steppenwolf.
When blowing bubbles, have the stereo play Tiptoe Through the Tulips performed by Tiny Tim.

Back in the 90's there was a DJ either in Boston, MA or Manchester, NH who played Born to be Wild something like 10 times in succession. He'd intro each "version" as being unique, but it was the same tune replayed over and over. Hilarious.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Elio. Over at ElioOwners.com ther was a thread called, " Elio. Car With A Hernia." , referring to the bulge created for the exhaust pipe. I was thinking, uh oh, that since there is an interior bulge created for the shifter and emergency brake, maybe a tweak to the unibody frame would allow the exhaust to run along the same line with no bulge. Thank You,

Thank you for your feedback, we will pass that along.
Regards,
The E Team

Top Bottom