• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Colorado

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Edward, just keep me informed of your work status and I'll try to work around it. If you get laid off ( hope not ) I hope you keep us in mind and join us if you can.
I'm calling my boss tomorrow to find out. I just plugged the numbers into the Unemployment calculator, I'd actually be better off sitting at home until I could get 38+ hours again!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone next Wednesday is looking good weather wise, should be about 60 during the day. I'm thinking getting together about 6-7 PM, haven't found a place yet but If that works for everyone let me know.

Francisco

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Questa, NM and Ventana Ranch at Albuquerque, NM
Greetings all:
Well now that it will take a while to get my Elio, I can plan a trip to Colorado Springs in 2017 for my 50th St. Mary's class reunion - in my Elio of course. Also attended TSJC and Southern Colorado State College. Familiar with most places in Colorado. As far as Rocky Mountain ride, I will start in New Mexico where the Rockies begin and continue on my way there. Wishing you all the best.
Respectfully,
Francisco

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay guys sorry I totaly spaced out a place to meet. The Yard House - 8437 Park Meadows Center Dr. Phone# 303 790 7453. Daughter says beer menu is fantastic! Let's say 6:30PM, I'll be wearing my black Genuine Elio Motors t-shirt. I'm short 5'2" and so is my grayish medium blond hair, if you need my phone # PM me and I'll send it to you. See Ya there!

Top Bottom