• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Colorado

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all Colorado Elioites, as some of you may know we lost " Z " over Christmas. I was thinking it would be nice if we could get together to have a celebration of life for " Z ". Raise a glass to our most loved and respected Member. It can be our first Elioites Rally for Colorado. Of course anyone in reasonably close proximity is welcome New Mexico, Kansas, Wyoming, Nebraska. I was thinking some time next month as we usually get our January thaw. Anyone interested give me a holler.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wish I could join you guys for that, being an Arvada, CO transplant to MO. Let me know when you're having it, and I'll toast to Z from here.
Not a problem NSTG8R, I'll let you know when. BTW where in Arvada did you live? I'm just off 64th and Oak by Campbell Elementary.

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all Colorado Elioites, as some of you may know we lost " Z " over Christmas. I was thinking it would be nice if we could get together to have a celebration of life for " Z ". Raise a glass to our most loved and respected Member. It can be our first Elioites Rally for Colorado. Of course anyone in reasonably close proximity is welcome New Mexico, Kansas, Wyoming, Nebraska. I was thinking some time next month as we usually get our January thaw. Anyone interested give me a holler.
Count me in, from Castle Rock - just name the time and place...

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wish I could join you guys for that, being an Arvada, CO transplant to MO. Let me know when you're having it, and I'll toast to Z from here.
Won't be able to join you but I'd like to know when it is planned so I can offer my toast to her from here in New Mexico as well. Let's make it a Elio nation toast and moment of silence in her honor.

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interested, but there's no way I could commit to anything until the day before. Scheduling this time of year is rather hit or miss. I don't even know if I've been laid off for the winter!

Top Bottom