• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.jpg

Does this screen shot make my numbers look fat to you?? (hint guys, never answer this question)

Reaction score
It is devious sabotage IMO. Down right dastardly despicable hateful Mutiny. These people bought into this venture just as you and I did. They 'feel' they were let down or lied too or horribly disappointed for one reason or another. They say they want elio to succeed but they and their sock puppets are doing anything and everything they can to sabotage it. From constantly badgering on the facebook page and calling venues and telling them lies (social justice warrior will lie cheat and kill to win) . This is personal. It is me they are hurting. My dream. By bidding high they are making themselves look like candidates for the Network one fund raising. They are going to get calls inviting them into it and of course they will say (lie) Yes, they make 200 thousand a year. They will get the packet in the mail. Skip the non-disclosure agreement and nick pick it apart to find shit they can bitch about. Start Engine isn't catching them right away because they are using old sock puppets. We've seen them pop in and out on this very forum. The people joined about a year ago, only made a few posts and returns asking something off the wall or just to stir up our dander. They love to see us come to the defense of elio and counts on us too do it. Anything to be disruptive. Maybe it is something sexual for them, hell who can guess.

I'm not having fun tonight. Going to take my butt to bed. Good Night.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is devious sabotage IMO. Down right dastardly despicable hateful Mutiny. These people bought into this venture just as you and I did. They 'feel' they were let down or lied too or horribly disappointed for one reason or another. They say they want elio to succeed but they and their sock puppets are doing anything and everything they can to sabotage it. From constantly badgering on the facebook page and calling venues and telling them lies (social justice warrior will lie cheat and kill to win) . This is personal. It is me they are hurting. My dream. By bidding high they are making themselves look like candidates for the Network one fund raising. They are going to get calls inviting them into it and of course they will say (lie) Yes, they make 200 thousand a year. They will get the packet in the mail. Skip the non-disclosure agreement and nick pick it apart to find shit they can bitch about. Start Engine isn't catching them right away because they are using old sock puppets. We've seen them pop in and out on this very forum. The people joined about a year ago, only made a few posts and returns asking something off the wall or just to stir up our dander. They love to see us come to the defense of elio and counts on us too do it. Anything to be disruptive. Maybe it is something sexual for them, hell who can guess.

I'm not having fun tonight. Going to take my butt to bed. Good Night.
Calm down. For one thing, I think the limit people can state is $50,000 -- I know that's true for certain other investor classes. I'm too tired to go back through and verify, but I'm pretty sure it's a $50K cap.

Secondly, you're jumping to the conclusion that it's the Elio-haters who feel stung that are planting these phony bids. Might be, but probably not ... conspiracies are too hard to organize and carry out. Most likely it's some other fruits and nuts, gosh knows there are plenty of 'em out there. Third, you can't pull the same trick forever. As it is Elio is going to raise AT LEAST $25 million out of all this -- and I bet it's closer to $32 million. I'm speculating about the final total, with with this much over-run, the $25 million is a lock. Assuming the SEC gets off its ass and approves the prospectus.

Yes, this is reptile behavior from a bunch of emotionally under-age jerks. But it isn't aimed at YOU, LillyMay Patterson. It's not really aimed at Elio. It's actually aimed inward, at themselves, as compensation for their own sense of inadequacy or of entitlement denied. A very wise teacher once told me (and the others in the class), "it's not about YOU. It's always, actually, about THEMSELVES." I believe this to be profoundly true. The advice which followed was, "because it's not about YOU, you really can't take it personally."

So calm down. They aren't really harming the project, and they aren't hurting you. I know you care deeply -- we all do -- but truly, you can let this go.

But yes, it would be so satisfying to step on one of these little turds if you had the chance, but it would get goo all over your shoe.

e

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Basically, what Ekh said.

Don't worry about naysayers, just prove them wrong. Your support is what gives this project life. Besides, even if there were a conspiracy, all they'd accomplish is generating a bit more press for Elio Motors. If people care enough to attempt to sabotage it, it must be worth something.

Also, I think someone mentioned this before, but there should be a small refundable deposit to express interest. If you had to put $5 in to make a bid, that would likely keep the vast majority of the frivolous and fraudulent "investors" away

Top Bottom