• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BB must have been up late last night, so here's the post.
155% Reserved $38,896,759 indications 10375
I added the chart as I think it may look interesting, even if it is a non-essential event going forward.
However, the extra numbers do not hurt the Elio endeavor. That's why I'm pretty sure it isn't from anti-elio's (aelios for sort?).
Just the nuts and berries as Ekh says. The general public does hugely buy into the purpose and intent of Elio Motors. I think of those as the berries. Even a few of the EV crowd, will tip their hat, jealous or not. I think they should embrace it. If the Elio is built an EV version will not be far behind. And would be one of the best EV's ever, no-problemo! I can't think of a more cost-effective EV conversion than an Elio. Just have to innovate on the battery space.
A-PlusProgram.png

Last edited:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BB must have been up late last night, so here's the post.
155% Reserved $38,896,759 indications 10375
I added the chart as I think it may look interesting, even if it is a non-essential event going forward.
However, the extra numbers do not hurt the Elio endeavor. That's why I'm pretty sure it isn't from anti-elio's (aelios for sort?).
Just the nuts and berries as Ekh says. The general public does hugely buy into the purpose and intent of Elio Motors. I think of those as the berries. Even a few of the EV crowd, will tip their hat, jealous or not. I think they should embrace it. If the Elio is built an EV version will not be far behind. And would be one of the best EV's ever, no-problemo! I can't think of a more cost-effective EV conversion than an Elio. Just have to innovate on the battery space.
View attachment 7256
Didn't seem worth posting for an additional 3 people.. but upwards and onwards!

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess it's known in your parts NOT to make you mad Lilly ?

I am willing to bet either your a crack shot or you have excellent throwing skills :D.

Reactions: Ekh

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I may see the reason for this spike. I just got a Ted.X email from Elio Motors. TedX is a total different crowd from others EM's engaged, but very activist and affluent. In those circles it probably was well known about this event for a couple of days, at least by a few insiders.

And also SE had that Reddit Q&A, that makes a difference too.

Guess, 156% by tomorrow, 157% by Monday morning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Paul did very well on the Tex-X speech. He looked rested. It starts at 1:13:00. Grandpa came from Italy with a lovely trunk with no wheels. I giggled at 1:17 when the audience clapped about the credit card deal for the clunker and mobility problem. Ron Miller on the Reddit was strong and oh so charming. I like the term "Brand Ambassador".

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So on TedX, Paul did admit that the two new funding program successes are making other investment streams more confident, and something about it putting Elio Motors over the hump. Sounds good, don't know what that actually translates into in the real world, but I like it all the same.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul did very well on the Tex-X speech. He looked rested. It starts at 1:13:00. Grandpa came from Italy with a lovely trunk with no wheels. I giggled at 1:17 when the audience clapped about the credit card deal for the clunker and mobility problem. Ron Miller on the Reddit was strong and oh so charming. I like the term "Brand Ambassador".
do you have the link?

Top Bottom