• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even Bowers has given up on this thread!
lol, Just to give you an idea of what you are dealing with, I was (when I was much younger) the only student to show up when my teacher got the bug in his ear to have a 3 hour Tae-Kwan-Do class on Xmas day. It was on a military air-base in Tucson AZ, but still, what was he thinking? Not even his wife showed up, who usually attended every class.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
lol, Just to give you an idea of what you are dealing with, I was (when I was much younger) the only student to show up when my teacher got the bug in his ear to have a 3 hour Tae-Kwan-Do class on Xmas day. It was on a military air-base in Tucson AZ, but still, what was he thinking? Not even his wife showed up, who usually attended every class.
Welcome to the world of crazy -- or just hog stubborn.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And too, speaking of 'wondering', it looks like the SE collection is a sure-source of contacts for other stock offer programs like the 506c. It makes me think there will be zero problems collecting the full $50m from both the A+ and 506c programs, i.e. everything up to the limits expressed by law.
Then over-the-counter and IPO's offerings might benefit from that 'source' as well.
Given that we've seen some cold-calling, so I'm 'wondering' if that is the reason that SE continues to collect all these expressions, for the referral fees, not just for the A+ channel.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now all we're really doing here is waiting for SEC approval, so Elio Motors can start collecting $. Didn't Ron Miller predict that they'd get a response sometime around now (~4-6 weeks from the 9/9 press conference)?
Only that 4~6 was the earliest possible, but he seemed optimistic that it wouldn't take long.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Now all we're really doing here is waiting for SEC approval, so Elio Motors can start collecting $. Didn't Ron Miller predict that they'd get a response sometime around now (~4-6 weeks from the 9/9 press conference)?

Good point, we're getting close to the timeframe that the StartEngine CEO speculated, back then. And since this is the first time something like this has been reviewed by the SEC, no one knows for sure how long to expect for the approval.

Top Bottom