• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Halloween Contest

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You have to have the electrical option AND Infinite Skyz to get the hyperdrive option.

The Astromech Driod was expensive but worth it.

Oh, and there was 3 options besides the Elgin dash, I chose the black one.

The "founders edition" yellow paint was available for the first 1000 orders.

:D
"Founders Edition". I think that should be a real deal!

It would recognize the visionaries who signed in and hung in there for a few years just to get their Elio.

Go Elio

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just as we do now; can you imagine the conversations in 20 to 25 years; "remember when the Elio's first came out?" "Yeah, I remembered only paying $7K for my first one; great little AutoCycle; and now in 2045 you can't even touch those early ones for any less then $50K"
"And back then they just sipped gas; now they sip hydrogen"

DailyLunatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just as we do now; can you imagine the conversations in 20 to 25 years; "remember when the Elio's first came out?" "Yeah, I remembered only paying $7K for my first one; great little AutoCycle; and now in 2045 you can't even touch those early ones for any less then $50K"

Lets see. I'll be 85, and most likely hanging upside down, a la Back to the Future II. Bad back, you see...

As for Hydrogen... They better figure a cheaper way of making it. We're paying out the nose for the stuff here at work...

-sterling

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score

jova_cartoon.jpg

Top Bottom