• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Halloween Contest

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
https://www.eliomotors.com/2016-halloween-costume-competition/

What…Can I Win? Now, the fun part. 3rd place will win a limited-edition Elio Motors t-shirt. And you can even pick the size. 2nd place will win a limited-edition t-shirt and an Elio Motors hat. 1st place wins….drumroll please… MTX headphones (retail value $149.95) a hat, and a limited-edition shirt. Not only that, but all three winners will be featured in next week’s Friday Blog and on our social media pages. Not to brag, but that’s pretty great exposure!​

Not bad prizes. I mean, what did you expect? That they'd give you the E1C next week?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.eliomotors.com/2016-halloween-costume-competition/

What…Can I Win? Now, the fun part. 3rd place will win a limited-edition Elio Motors t-shirt. And you can even pick the size. 2nd place will win a limited-edition t-shirt and an Elio Motors hat. 1st place wins….drumroll please… MTX headphones (retail value $149.95) a hat, and a limited-edition shirt. Not only that, but all three winners will be featured in next week’s Friday Blog and on our social media pages. Not to brag, but that’s pretty great exposure!​

Not bad prizes. I mean, what did you expect? That they'd give you the E1C next week?
How about letting you drive it for a day? :thumb:

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have an idea, but can't draw. I'm thinking if I was an Elio what would I want to be? I would want to dress up as a race car. Maybe speed racer or a black chev with a 3 on the side and roof, or a Ferrari F1 race car!

OOH! Lighting McQueen!

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an idea, but can't draw. I'm thinking if I was an Elio what would I want to be? I would want to dress up as a race car. Maybe speed racer or a black chev with a 3 on the side and roof, or a Ferrari F1 race car!

OOH! Lighting McQueen!
"They said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became a RACE CAR!"
:tsk:

Top Bottom