• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Greenbelt, Md May 18, 2015

2ndrew

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
yes this was the first time I've seen it. I was really impressed with the exterior. I don't think they really need to change anything about how it looks from the outside.

The inside was fine, you can tell it has been around the block some. The important things were fine though, seat, steering wheel, where the visibility.

They admitted before I tried it that the back seat was not padded as much as it will be in production, and that they will be using the Elgin dash. I'm not totally sold on the Infinite Skyz stuff, but maybe if it is implemented well in the production model it could be cool.

They also confirmed for me that they will sell P3 style fenders and will have a few wheel choices if showing that stuff is your thing.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They also confirmed for me that they will sell P3 style fenders and will have a few wheel choices if showing that stuff is your thing.

offering P3 fenders has been reported for a good while but this is the first time I've heard it acknowledged that they will offer a few wheel choices .... that's really good to hear

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had been told months ago that all the money needed by EM had been offered but turned down because the person with the money wanted too much control. However, what I am saying is what I have heard and not confirmed. These things suggest to me that people with money are genuinely interested in the Elio which I was beginning to wonder about.

I can understand Paul Elio wanting to keep control over the company. However I can also understand people reluctant to turn over millions or hundreds of millions of dollars to someone else and have no say in anything. It may be difficult to find someone who will turnover large amounts of money without having any control in the company. I probably would not. Is it unreasonable of Paul Eelio to expect this?

This is the nice thing about crowd funding. Small investors will not expect control.

Top Bottom