• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors @ Sema 2014

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"What does Eastern Catalytic supply to Elio Motors?

Eastern Catalytic will be supplying Elio Motors the integrated exhaust manifold and catalytic converter, exhaust pipes and hangars, muffler, and tail pipe.

Options:
Eastern Catalytic will have several options for performance and stainless steel exhaust systems as well as an entry for the trailer hitch."
Options:
Dakkota Lighting will be providing Elio Motors with many lighting related options including:

1. Lit 3D Elio Graphic sill plate
  2. Lit Elio badge for the hood
  3. Lighted Vanity Visor with Integrated Map Light and Puddle Light
  4. Back Cargo Light puck light

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I heard they were supposed to release the P5 Oct. 31st in Vegas, followed by the engine test Nov. 15th! Did anyone else read that same info? Can't remember where I read it, but I was really looking forward to seeing the final production model! Gotta say...lil disappointed! :(
Unfortunately the P5 was announced by the Auto Talk guy so it was strictly hear say. EM has said they will be testing the engine beginning 11/15 I believe. We should hear more about that next week during or after the SEMA event. I understood we would be hearing the Auto Talk show today but it turns out it will be aired on 11/8 so unless EM releases it earlier or someone who went to it says something - we know nothing. sigh :( :rolleyes: :) Z

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been told that the turnout was minimal. I thought they would be swamped but I guess the word didn't get out.

There is no P5.

The engine testing on Nov 15 has been delayed due to some problem.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been told that the turnout was minimal. I thought they would be swamped but I guess the word didn't get out.

There is no P5.

The engine testing on Nov 15 has been delayed due to some problem.
Ouch! Overall, not a good day for Elio Motors. I hope next week goes better at SEMA. :-) Z

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I heard they were supposed to release the P5 Oct. 31st in Vegas, followed by the engine test Nov. 15th! Did anyone else read that same info? Can't remember where I read it, but I was really looking forward to seeing the final production model! Gotta say...lil disappointed! :(
The P5 rumor was just that a rumor......

Top Bottom