• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Texans

Wulfcity

Reaction score
All in and waiting. Got a reply to my emails from Mr. Elio himself and also from the VP concerning some questions I had on customer service and quality control on the vehicle. According to Mr. Elio initially they had a telephone line but were so overwhelmed by calls they had to shut it down due to the fact they did not have enough trained personnel to handle the calls. I am in the DFW area and would like to start a club, when we get our vehicle, if anyone else is interested.
I'm in Cleburne not far from the DFW Metroplex. I would be interested in an Elio Club. My production number is 3803.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live in Dallas and just put in my reservation for the Elio. I would definitely be interested in joining a club once I get mine.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Manny. I hope you enjoy this wonderful adventure and journey to Elio Production and Ownership! Next year in my Elio!!! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WulfCity, a warm and friendly welcome from New Mexico and glad you joined the forum. It's a great bunch of people and we have a lot of fun exchanging questions, answers ideas and dreams. All the things that make this Elio journey so enjoyable.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live in Dallas and just put in my reservation for the Elio. I would definitely be interested in joining a club once I get mine.
Manny, congratulations for making the decision to invest in the future. The Elio is a historic and exciting vehicle and the forum provides the latest information on its development and production. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Grand Prairie. I went all in at the $100 level the Saturday of the fair park showing. I may upgrade soon.
BB, congratulations and welcome to the best source for information, rumors, and opinions abut the development and production of the Elio. Use the forum search function to find answers to all your questions. We look forward to your participation, enjoy the journey with us.

Top Bottom