• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Texans

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Grand Prairie. I went all in at the $100 level the Saturday of the fair park showing. I may upgrade soon.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, BBGeer. I hope you enjoy reading and sharing information with other members of the forum. It is a very diverse and knowledgeable group from all over the country. It is a wonderful way to pass the time as we pursue this wonderful adventure to Elio production and ownership. Elio class of 2015 coming up! :-) Z

George Whitehead

Reaction score
Hi, I am G.A., I am new to this forum. My family is ready to be all in but we have a few questions. 1st the web site is vague about will be need a motocycle license in tx or not. I am getting conflicting information. My mother is fragil, and I am not prepared to put her on a motorcycle for that class to get her license. Does anyone know for sure what is going to happen here with the license. I am thinking of going up to Dallas in Sept. and talking to them at the show.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I am G.A., I am new to this forum. My family is ready to be all in but we have a few questions. 1st the web site is vague about will be need a motocycle license in tx or not. I am getting conflicting information. My mother is fragil, and I am not prepared to put her on a motorcycle for that class to get her license. Does anyone know for sure what is going to happen here with the license. I am thinking of going up to Dallas in Sept. and talking to them at the show.
George, welcome from New Mexico and to the forum. Here you will find friendly helpful people and the latest information and opinions about the Elio. It is a great source of information and the search function will help you find the answers to most of your questions. Welcome and enjoy the journey to Elio ownership

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am in Owasso Oklahoma, several of my friends are "All In" and we will be starting a club here in Oklahoma.
Edwardp, welcome to the forum. In addition to the information in post #79 above I encourage you to see the regional section in the forum because it may help you set up an Elio club in your area. Enjoy this historic journey in the revolution of personal transportation.

Top Bottom