• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Full Catalog 3 Wheelers Thread

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Again never forget about the Russians..

Russian7601_tricikl_robot_2.jpg

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah the sixties, wonderful time of imagination..
The Diamond Jetmobile and a nicely done Custom chop..and a mortally maimed VW. Actually I see the VW is a faked image.
diamond-jetmobile_11_600.jpg
CustomTrike.jpg
Herbie-Modified--18335.jpg

Attachments

• CustomTrike.jpg
    CustomTrike.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 211
  • diamond-jetmobile_11_600.jpg
    diamond-jetmobile_11_600.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 207

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Attachments

• Neos.jpg
    Neos.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 169

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This thread has made me realize something I had never understood before: the only thing truely "new" about the Elio, is that it is a three-wheeler which will be mass-produced like other modern production cars. It is the combination of Mass Production + Three Wheeler that is new.

Related to that; I really like that the Elio has "boring" traditional car lines, instead of Xtreme! Kool! lines, or harkening back to turn-of-the-last century Morgans. I love the look of the Morgans, but this thread has made me almost sick of seeing them :p That said, I don't think the Elio's popularity would be hurt if/when kit manufacturers start coming out with alternative body styles for it. I can see a 1930s styling kit as being a pretty obvious development (replace hood, front fenders, mirrors and rear skirt).

Top Bottom