• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

If You Don't Believe....

Horn

Elio Addict
A "stake holder" is a person holding a stake. A "stakeholder" is a "shareholder", which we are. I prefer to be a "steak holder" myself! LOL
Not always true.

All share holders are stake holders. Not all stake holders are share holders.

Employees and local businesses can be stake holders and own 0 stock.

A good example is a sports bar that is located right next to a stadium. They would like to keep the stadium/team there because it increases business, but they have no ownership of the team.

Many people here are stake holders, but none are shareholders.

Its like saying a square can be called a rectangle, but a rectangle isn't a square

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Yes- but did you know that today there are approximately 25 million American adults living with their parents?

I see a direct correlation between your statement, and the change in home ownership [I guess that's a big, DUH!!:rolleyes:]. But, "If You Don't Believe..."

LIVING-WITH-PARENTS.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
some of the very best comes from Estelline, South Dakota ... the local butcher is outstanding ..:)

amen .... that's why we bring back hundreds of dollars worth from South Dakota each summer ..:D.. biggest problem, making them last until we get back out there ..:confused:
I know. I lived in South Dakota 63 years.