• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2015

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a general comment -- the grace of the design (except from directly astern, which I've never liked), the fit and finish, and the sheer professionalism of the vehicle are miles ahead of the P4. This car is definitely ready for prime time! These guys have hung in there and created a practical, beautiful, and exotic new vehicle. Let's get the E-cars up and tested, and then we're off.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Just a general comment -- the grace of the design (except from directly astern, which I've never liked), the fit and finish, and the sheer professionalism of the vehicle are miles ahead of the P4. This car is definitely ready for prime time! These guys have hung in there and created a practical, beautiful, and exotic new vehicle. Let's get the E-cars up and tested, and then we're off.

I'm agreeing with you big time! And I'm also enjoying all the admiration on the color red, when months ago lots of folks were not-so-happy with red being put on the P5. *gasp* Maybe the folks at Elio Motors actually know what they're doing. lol Yes, I know that red was elected, but they did a fantastic job with it!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with you big time! And I'm also enjoying all the admiration on the color red, when months ago lots of folks were not-so-happy with red being put on the P5. *gasp* Maybe the folks at Elio Motors actually know what they're doing. lol Yes, I know that red was elected, but they did a fantastic job with it!
The problem with red as shown before yesterday was that it was a color chip rendered in web colors. Not the same thing at all!

Top Bottom