• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Blog

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is great news!!!!

I would like to humbly take some credit for this new Elio blog. Here is a copy of an email I sent to them back in December:

"Hello to you all,

I have one request//suggestion. I think Elio should put more focus on communications to the $1000 all in holders. I feel we have stepped up to the plate to support the dream and therefore should be entitled to more frequent updates and maybe even a blog of our own that only we could access with a sign in using our email address. It also might entice others to join the "$1000 All in Club" as an exclusive perk. That those who do this will receive more insight into the progress and developments first before it's released to the general public.

Please consider this request as a New Perk for 2015!

Kindest Regards, #6972"

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... This has nothing to do with the blog. But doesn't the black Elio avatars look like the Night Fury from the movie "How to Train Your Dragon"? Creekstone's avatar really looks like it. I think I like the black just for this. You could color the headlight lenses yellow also. Ha!
229.jpg

how_to_train_your_dragon03.jpg

Last edited:

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just read it a little. If you are a registered All-In then you will automatically be sent the blog info. There are two bits of info for non-reservation holders. They are Promotions and Information. The All-In people are not automatically signed up for the Promotion blog. If you have signed up for the news letter from the Elio website you will be sent the info on Feb 2nd. Just prior to the Elio engine start.

The Information list is just that: all information that is Elio! This will include blogs and announcements, cool/notable/significant press coverage, Elio milestones, supplier information and additional information about Elio Motors. All reservation holders and mailing list subscribers will be included on this list.

The final list is for reservation holders only. This list is for communications specific to being a reservation holder and your vehicle. This may include emails like special offers for reservation holders from our suppliers, polls and similar tools for gathering your opinion, and most importantly your actual vehicle information specific to your reservation! This is a “must” list for all reservation holders and you will be included on this list by default.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... This has nothing to do with the blog. But doesn't the black Elio avatars look like the Night Fury from the movie "How to Train Your Dragon"? Creekstone's avatar really looks like it. I think I like the black just for this. You could color the headlight lenses yellow also. Ha!
229.jpg

Holy crap! You mean I made a $1000 reservation for a dragon?

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
229.jpg

The dragon is not bad but my car looks really good.

Top Bottom