• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Blog

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking if they made a mistake earlier, they may have made a mistake on the level 3 for reservation holders. Or anyone can check it off but only reservation holders can receive anything from it. I know when I had originally seen the email the other day and signed up, I was able to leave a blog post. As of this morning it was still being reviewed. I've done small e-mail migrations of a 100 or so and lots can go wrong, I can only imagine doing it for at least 38,000 and likely more likely 100,000+ in their entire list who are signed up for alerts.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking if they made a mistake earlier, they may have made a mistake on the level 3 for reservation holders. Or anyone can check it off but only reservation holders can receive anything from it. I know when I had originally seen the email the other day and signed up, I was able to leave a blog post. As of this morning it was still being reviewed. I've done small e-mail migrations of a 100 or so and lots can go wrong, I can only imagine doing it for at least 38,000 and likely more likely 100,000+ in their entire list who are signed up for alerts.
Thanks

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score

No mistake John. Got the second "corrected" email and was allowed to opt for all three notifications. WeeeHaaaa!

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whats this blog stuff?
I am all in and the email said I didn't have to do a thing to get my email notafications.
MK

Top Bottom