• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Blog

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had to log in through my WordPress blog subscription log in though. I could only choose bulk emails at this point, not that that's bad but it's clear this is a work in progress until Monday evidently. I like the idea they would possibly poll reservation holders.

I got my email notice today John. Even us non-reservation holders get to participate.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I use two different emails, didn't fully understand the process when I ordered my second, but the first(for my 1k all in)
had the three boxes pre-checked, the second 100 all in had only the last box pre-checked.
I had thought only 1k all in had the option of three , but closer reading covers ALL reservations

Dooltd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also got an email this morning but it was a repeat of the blog page from last Friday telling me about the new system, no check boxes. Oh well... :cool:

Update

My bad. I found the letter which sent me to a "Sign Up for the Newsletter" page. However, it's easy to miss the tiny little fine print at the bottom that asked to update preferences. It was down by "unsubscribe". I guess I'm in!

Last edited:
Top Bottom