• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Job

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Someone was nice enough to ask about me on an EM Facebook group today, as they had not seen me post in a while, so I wanted to post here as well to let everyone know that I am still alive and doing well. I continue to be very busy training and learning all I can about my new role. The systems I will be working on are extremely technically complex yet a small mistake could easily lead to millions of dollars in damage and 10's of millions of dollars in lost revenue so it is very important that I learn all I can in training before I have to rely on my skills to resolve real world issues.

Some of you may have noticed me being online here at times as I do stop in when I can to keep current about what is going on both with my fellow members and with EM. Hopefully things will settle down in a few months so I can return to a more active role here as I really do miss interacting with everyone here regularly.
that's quite a responsibility to be carrying- stay well
joe

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Time for me to find a new job, old one went bye bye on Wednesday.

Not sure of the field you're in, but there's a Boeing plant somewhere down there in Charleston, SC that's hiring the heck out of people. It looks to be a couple hundred miles, so a relocation would be in order (unless you had your Elio, and didn't mind ,a 6 hr. round-trip to work and back). Good luck with the job search.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
If I could move out of the area it wouldn't be a problem, but my grandmother is 94 and I need to stay within an hour's emergency response range of Pinehurst, NC. I've been at an AT&T call center for 9.5 years, there are other call centers in the area but they pay about $8/hr less than my old job. I'm looking into some work for home things or some IT positions to use my computer science degree in that don't involve programming.

Top Bottom