• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thurs night football, Broncos and Chargers
I have to say, it's one of the most colorful games I've seen.
Broncos are in all orange, Chargers in all blue
Looks like the traffic cones vs the smurfs on the most green field you've ever seen, looks like the greens on a golf course.

I keep laughing on plays because watching traffic cones running around is just too much :pound:

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Chargers are 0-4. Read the other day they are going to change their name to "Trumpets" because they blew another one.
I hope that doesn't happen tonight. 5 key players out with injury, such a handicap.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thurs night football, Broncos and Chargers
I have to say, it's one of the most colorful games I've seen.
Broncos are in all orange, Chargers in all blue
Looks like the traffic cones vs the smurfs on the most green field you've ever seen, looks like the greens on a golf course.

I keep laughing on plays because watching traffic cones running around is just too much :pound:
Because of your comment here, I turned the game on. LOL... and 0-10!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Broncos brought it to within 8 points towards the end, but just couldn't get it done; Chargers hold on for the win; they are now 2 and 4 while the Broncos are 4 and 2.
And here's something we haven't seen in a while; the Raiders on top of the AFC West.

AFC West.gif

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Raiders have been a work in progress for years! Now, they have some pieces. Not all, but definitely not a team to sleep on. I like Carr. The Broncos are where I expect them. I didn't get to see the game, but it's hard to be great with a first year QB. Their offense will get better. The Chargers will always be the chargers. They can have a great record or a bad record, really have no idea. lol

Looks like I'm a Saints fan for this weekend! (playing the Carolina Newtons). Ty - Your Falcons better not lose that division!!!!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Raiders have been a work in progress for years! Now, they have some pieces. Not all, but definitely not a team to sleep on. I like Carr. The Broncos are where I expect them. I didn't get to see the game, but it's hard to be great with a first year QB. Their offense will get better. The Chargers will always be the chargers. They can have a great record or a bad record, really have no idea. lol

Looks like I'm a Saints fan for this weekend! (playing the Carolina Newtons). Ty - Your Falcons better not lose that division!!!!
I know... They better hold on! We play the Seahawks and then the Chargers... both of those teams are showing some teeth. Can I get someone to beat Tampa this weekend? That'd be great.

EDIT: Well, Tampa is on a bye... so at least they won't get a win.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I know... They better hold on! We play the Seahawks and then the Chargers... both of those teams are showing some teeth. Can I get someone to beat Tampa this weekend? That'd be great.
EDIT: Well, Tampa is on a bye... so at least they won't get a win.

Just so everyone knows the NFC "Battle" Standings

NFC West.gif

Top Bottom