• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Falcons's next two games are against Denver and then Seattle... two top 5 defenses. Could get interesting... very interesting.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cam got knocked out of the game because he was cocky and wanted to stand straight up as he crossed the line. Most QBs would have dove or slid in. At least crouch down like a running back.
The Broncos gave everyone a blueprint on how to beat cam and it's working. Also, those mobile/running QBs window is a lot smaller than the traditional window.
Cam puts this target on his back by showboating. He is athletic but stupid.

Who would have thought the teams in NFCs championship would start 1-3?

I'm pretty stoked about the Broncos. They actually have an offense this year. Good luck to the Falcons next week. Matty and Julio had Madden game stats this week. Ridiculous!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The Falcons's next two games are against Denver and then Seattle... two top 5 defenses. Could get interesting... very interesting.
And isn't it they play Seattle here? Glorious!! You'll meet the 12th man, and it's loud. (I know KC proved they can be louder; they just don't know when to :becky: )

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And isn't it they play Seattle here? Glorious!! You'll meet the 12th man, and it's loud. (I know KC proved they can be louder; they just don't know when to :becky: )
Well, the Georgia Dome won't be as loud as it was last year. They kind of got into trouble for piping in crowd noise. But, if I had to pick one of those two games that would be a more likely win, it would be that one.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
By interesting, you mean watching Denver's record go to 5 - 0? :D
;)
Denver is tough. They've got a great defense. When a tough defense meets a tough offense, things get interesting. Denver will score a bunch - they usually do. But, to beat Atlanta, you have to be ready to do at least one of two things - Score a metric Sh!% ton of points or stop Atlanta from scoring. It'll be a fun one!

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Denver is tough. They've got a great defense. When a tough defense meets a tough offense, things get interesting. Denver will score a bunch - they usually do. But, to beat Atlanta, you have to be ready to do at least one of two things - Score a metric Sh!% ton of points or stop Atlanta from scoring. It'll be a fun one!

When Denver's Defense is playing 100%, they can beat anyone. Look at last year's playoffs.

Falcons are that fake contender team. They seem to do it every year. They have a ton of talent but nothing really happens. I don't root against them, but I wouldn't ever put money on them.

I sure as hell hope they win the division. Matty ice really needs a good playoff run.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When Denver's Defense is playing 100%, they can beat anyone. Look at last year's playoffs.

Falcons are that fake contender team. They seem to do it every year. They have a ton of talent but nothing really happens. I don't root against them, but I wouldn't ever put money on them.

I sure as hell hope they win the division. Matty ice really needs a good playoff run.
I know the feeling. But, call them an "almost" team rather than a "fake contender"...
We started last year 5-0 and then fell apart. This year's team feels a lot stronger - more offensive weapons and the defense is just starting to find it's groove. The defense isn't stellar but they are making stops finally. Denver better prepare for the game and not assume they'll win. Atlanta can play spoiler! I don't think Denver or Seattle (our NEXT competitor) will have it easy.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know the feeling. But, call them an "almost" team rather than a "fake contender"...
We started last year 5-0 and then fell apart. This year's team feels a lot stronger - more offensive weapons and the defense is just starting to find it's groove. The defense isn't stellar but they are making stops finally. Denver better prepare for the game and not assume they'll win. Atlanta can play spoiler! I don't think Denver or Seattle (our NEXT competitor) will have it easy.

Agreed! A 3 and 1 start is still pretty darn good. Denver better be on their 'A' game with the Falcons.

Top Bottom