• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bengals lost to Pittsbueh and just plain sucked against Broncos. It was actually a tight game until the second part of the first quarter when the Broncos scored an uncatchable extra 7 points. But it is this the Bengals simply haven't put together yet this year. Dalton's doing okay although his first half was weak yesterday and second half was really strong and he runs like a demon. But the offensive line was weak the receivers on the ball and it was just plain frustrating to watch.
I hear you. Dalton is on my office league team... (I got a pretty low pick)

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear you. Dalton is on my office league team... (I got a pretty low pick)
With 6 minutes leftn tge Bengals lead 22 to 7 but have only 1 TD and 4 field goals. They just can't get in there, as the actress complained of the Bishop.

The offensive line keeps sacking the Dolphins, and Burfict is terrorizing the runners. So why can't the offense score the TDs?

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just checked. Yup, Atlanta is still leading the NFC South! :rolleyes:

Good! Stay there! I really dislike the Panthers....well, I mean Cam Newton and their fans. Their fans must have come right off the Seattle Seahawks bandwagon or something? I just don't like all the dancing, dabbing, superman crap when he gets a first down in the beginning of the 2nd quarter. We have seen what great defenses do to good quarterbacks.

Bengals lost to Pittsbueh and just plain sucked against Broncos. It was actually a tight game until the second part of the first quarter when the Broncos scored an uncatchable extra 7 points. But it is this the Bengals simply haven't put together yet this year. Dalton's doing okay although his first half was weak yesterday and second half was really strong and he runs like a demon. But the offensive line was weak the receivers on the ball and it was just plain frustrating to watch.

The bengals always seem to be that team that looks really close to being a serious contender, but never making it happen. IDK if they can ever go too far with Dalton. I like him, but he isn't going to be that guy that can carry a team.

What about them Vikings though? That D is crazy good. If Bradford can stay healthy, they might have a shot at a serious run.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good! Stay there! I really dislike the Panthers....well, I mean Cam Newton and their fans. Their fans must have come right off the Seattle Seahawks bandwagon or something? I just don't like all the dancing, dabbing, superman crap when he gets a first down in the beginning of the 2nd quarter. We have seen what great defenses do to good quarterbacks.

The bengals always seem to be that team that looks really close to being a serious contender, but never making it happen. IDK if they can ever go too far with Dalton. I like him, but he isn't going to be that guy that can carry a team.

What about them Vikings though? That D is crazy good. If Bradford can stay healthy, they might have a shot at a serious run.
I agree with all the above. I hate all the celebrating.. receivers celebrating first downs... Yeah, but you are losing 22-7...

Last edited:

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with all the above. I hate all the celebrating.. receivers celebrating first downs... Yeah, but you are loosing 22-7...

It also doesn't seem like a natural celebration. It's like they throw it in your face. Showboating. Everyone wants to compare it to Aaron Rodgers, but he celebrates when he comes back in the 4th quarter with a huge touchdown throw.

I have seen some flags for TD celebrations that were ridiculous. There was barely a celebration and the flag would immediately come out. I don't remember which game it was. It might have been the Panthers first game vs the Broncos.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
A big congratulations to:

• The Steelers. A big turn-around from last week's game. Looks like men from Pitt against boys from K.C.
  • The Bills. Shut out the almighty Patriots, IN FOXBOROUGH.
  • The Raiders. A great win on the road at Baltimore, coming back in the final seconds
  • The Falcons. Put a whoopin' on the Pathers, with Julio Jones getting 300 yds receiving and Matt Ryan getting more that 500 yds passing. Wow!
  • The Saints. They went into San Diego and outscored the Chargers.
  • The Broncos. Starting QB gets hurt, they bring in the first round pick from this year, and they don't miss a beat. They had a weather delay, and the game STILL might not be done yet. Just kidding, Denver wins big.
  • The Rams. Went into Arizona and got the victory.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A big congratulations to:

• The Steelers. A big turn-around from last week's game. Looks like men from Pitt against boys from K.C.
  • The Bills. Shut out the almighty Patriots, IN FOXBOROUGH.
  • The Raiders. A great win on the road at Baltimore, coming back in the final seconds
  • The Falcons. Put a whoopin' on the Pathers, with Julio Jones getting 300 yds receiving and Matt Ryan getting more that 500 yds passing. Wow!
  • The Saints. They went into San Diego and outscored the Chargers.
  • The Broncos. Starting QB gets hurt, they bring in the first round pick from this year, and they don't miss a beat. They had a weather delay, and the game STILL might not be done yet. Just kidding, Denver wins big.
  • The Rams. Went into Arizona and got the victory.
You left out the Seahawks crush the Jets 27 to 17; jet's fans started leaving at the end of the 3rd quarter. Go Seahawks!!

And Poor little Cammie Newton had to leave the game during the 3rd quarter because he was being beaten into the ground.
Seems there are a lot of defenses that have it in for him; and his O-line is letting them; he must have pissed them off too.

Top Bottom