• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options Pricing List

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was she blind before or after the date?

After, definitely. And likely psychologically scarred too, poor girl.

We actually had a second date. After agreeing to stay at her place for the night she also asked if I knew how to use the gun in her nightstand since she had a jealous ex who sometimes dropped by unannounced... Yeah... there was no third date.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After, definitely. And likely psychologically scarred too, poor girl.

We actually had a second date. After agreeing to stay at her place for the night she also asked if I knew how to use the gun in her nightstand since she had a jealous ex who sometimes dropped by unannounced... Yeah... there was no third date.

I dated a blind girl for a while. She didn't know she was beautiful and she didn't know that I wasn't.

webartist

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I seem to recall the mpg loss for the open wheel style wheels, tires and fenders vs the P4 - P5 wheel covers was almost 8 mpg. Although I hate the look I'm afraid for #8928 the the wheel covers will have to stay.
I too like the optional fenders and wheels but the optional purchase does not allow you to keep the original fenders and wheels Elio said so I am going to skip the option for now. I wanted both. Plenty room for this option in the after market. I was also concerned about wheel protection and MPG. The original fenders minus the ugly black behind the fender covers would look good also I think. You would then need to add nice rims to complete the look.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I too like the optional fenders and wheels but the optional purchase does not allow you to keep the original fenders and wheels Elio said so I am going to skip the option for now. I wanted both. Plenty room for this option in the after market. I was also concerned about wheel protection and MPG. The original fenders minus the ugly black behind the fender covers would look good also I think. You would then need to add nice rims to complete the look.
Where did you hear about the fenders from?

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm really hoping for a Heated Seat option. Since Lear is doing all the seats, and we know they do heated, there's really not any reason it can't become an option. But I imagine Elio needs to limit the amount of warehouse space they dedicate to options, and seats could be a pretty large logistics problem.

I think I remember them mentioning turn signal mirrors as a future option. I guess we'll see.

I too want heated seats, but if not, there is always these: Water Carbon Premium Heated Seat Kits for Two Seats

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too want heated seats, but if not, there is always these: Water Carbon Premium Heated Seat Kits for Two Seats
That should work OK for the front seat, but from the install instructions they show it looks like adding it to the rear seat might be a problem. The rear seat cushion (as far as I know anyway) mounts directly to the underside body panels, so no room in between for the heating element.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That should work OK for the front seat, but from the install instructions they show it looks like adding it to the rear seat might be a problem. The rear seat cushion (as far as I know anyway) mounts directly to the underside body panels, so no room in between for the heating element.
It should still work, just a little more work to get the cover on and off. Yes, the cushion mounts to the body panel, but it should still be removable.

Top Bottom