• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

3 Card

Elio Addict
NOW IS THE TIME FOR EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE SISSY HEAD-LIGHTS TO WRITE ELIO.. I MEAN COME ON ELIO. DO YOU PLAN ON A MARKETING YOUR PRODUCT SOLELY IN SAN FRANSISCO AND SCOTTSDALE ?

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
I like the new headlights more than the old ones, what I would like even more would be headlights mounted on the fenders.

zelio

Elio Addict
I do like the new lights...Mounting on the fenders and you'd have them bouncing all over the place with the wheels!
I like the new headlights a lot and I feel they will actually be safer than the old ones. Besides the other design made the car look dated, old fashioned, ugly. The new ones make it look more futuristic. But then what can I say, I'm a woman and in some places our views don't count these days. Sigh! :-) Z

JNR

Elio Addict
I like the new headlights a lot and I feel they will actually be safer than the old ones. Besides the other design made the car look dated, old fashioned, ugly. The new ones make it look more futuristic. But then what can I say, I'm a woman and in some places our views don't count these days. Sigh! :) Z

That's right keep your opinions to yourself. Women, know your limits...;)

JK