• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Performance counts...but I am not so worried about MPG as much as seeing. I read somewhere that it is important to be able to see. And I once read that Headlights are supposed to make it so you can see.
So in my advanced brain that does real well with word problems and sich, I figgered out that I want the best headlamps for seein. PERIOD.

Whatever they end up with for lights, I'm gonna put a set of these on. (See link) Super bright and adjustable, so those out of the city can turn them up. Can also be hooked to high beams and horn on a bike. Should be able to do the same for a car.

http://www.clearwaterlights.com/

Reaction score
You tell them, Quick NE. She is beautiful and her new eyes add to that beauty. LOL Z

BTW, how are those new kids doing?
My big girl Sissy gave birth a few days ago. One boy and one pretty little girl. They're a bit scrawny but doing well. I started milking Sissy yesterday and the milk tastes wonderful. Esther's boy is growing way fast. He is about ready to be turned out with the other boys. Not milking Esther this year. Thanks for asking. BTW what does a gay look like? KIDDING!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My big girl Sissy gave birth a few days ago. One boy and one pretty little girl. They're a bit scrawny but doing well. I started milking Sissy yesterday and the milk tastes wonderful. Esther's boy is growing way fast. He is about ready to be turned out with the other boys. Not milking Esther this year. Thanks for asking. BTW what does a gay look like? KIDDING!
I'm going to answer anyway. I used to live in SF and I found everyone looked pretty much like everyone else in a diverse way, of course. Not only that they were some of the best neighbors I ever had. :-) Z

Glad to know the kids are doing so well. I used to want to have Alpacas. :-)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Keep it as advertised $6800 MPG 84 Once you get yours, replace the fenders. paint it chocolate and put a cherry on top but please don't whine about $8400 and 68 MPG when you do.
Oops - I think you got the numbers turned around the second time. Or was that intentional to see if anyone is really reading your post? LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It was actually deliberate! By the time it is repaintsd and the fenders changed out those bumbera are about what I would expect
Well maybe in your case but mine is going to have to be the $6800 and 84mpg because that is what I can afford. I love your sense of humor. LOL :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whatever they end up with for lights, I'm gonna put a set of these on. (See link) Super bright and adjustable, so those out of the city can turn them up. Can also be hooked to high beams and horn on a bike. Should be able to do the same for a car.

http://www.clearwaterlights.com/
Like the concept but would prefer yellow lenses with the lights mounted at the bottom of the grill opening

Last edited:
Top Bottom