• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rog, you obviously did not watch he video of the green elio and the little girl getting out of it...please, all of you, watch it again..!

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM has 55 million dollars Karl, most people who hear the elio sound like a tractor think what the hell kind of quality is in that thing. I guess you do get what you pay for..very poor for EM's image.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rog, you obviously did not watch he video of the green elio and the little girl getting out of it...please, all of you, watch it again..!
POST a 'link'.... and I will. Stupid, and irresponsible 'parents'...... are not going to be 'cured' by Elio Motors! So YOU want a 'less structurally save' vehicle.... so you can let the kids and grandkids get out 'unsupervised' on the curb side? Real 'smart'!

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tell that to a 3 year old little girl. It was on the elio videos, they probably pulled it because it shows the little girl running around the huge drivers door right into the path of a possible on coming car. Try You tube.! I mean even a nba ref could see that!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too look at the $6800 Elio base price as being a very well equipped motorcycle knowing it will cost more should I choose to personalize my Elio. That's exactly what I like about the Elio direct to consumer sales model. If the Elio was going to be my primary vehicle I may go crazy and load it up with every option available and still have a good value and affordable transportation. I expect my Elio to cost $6800 when it rolls off the line and I'm there to pick it up and drive it home.

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM has 55 million dollars Karl, most people who hear the elio sound like a tractor think what the hell kind of quality is in that thing. I guess you do get what you pay for..very poor for EM's image.
The motor that will be in the vehicle you will be able to buy is still a work in progress. Lets put the horse before the cart here.

Top Bottom