• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio Chat On Fb

Robert McWhirter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been on FB during both chats that Paul had and I gotta say, I was disappointed . A lot of people were asking the simple question that could all be answered just by going to the EM website and reading. Paul would answer a question but then you would have to read thru 10000 questions to try to figure out what he was referring to. It sucked! I wish he would hold a forum Q&A just for members who have already put down deposits. It would be a lot less hectic and more organized for everyone to understand. Did anyone else check it out on FB?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been on FB during both chats that Paul had and I gotta say, I was disappointed . A lot of people were asking the simple question that could all be answered just by going to the EM website and reading. Paul would answer a question but then you would have to read thru 10000 questions to try to figure out what he was referring to. It sucked! I wish he would hold a forum Q&A just for members who have already put down deposits. It would be a lot less hectic and more organized for everyone to understand. Did anyone else check it out on FB?

I found out about it after it happened but that sounds about right for an online chat.

ls10

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'd rather just check it out afterwards and scan though all the garbage for a few useful morsels of information. They really should screen the questions.

Top Bottom