• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Poll - Are You Or Have You Ever Been A Motorcycle Rider?

Current, Former, or never been a Motorcycle rider

• Total voters

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for posting that Kuda. I had heard IZ sing on the radio but never saw the video. Both brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful voice and to lose him at such a young age. Very sad. Z
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlf8JoTAJNcTRR5wqjIMzcHF6Z957cVFfypLIt0-KQM5ckqUQC9w.jpg

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for posting that Kuda. I had heard IZ sing on the radio but never saw the video. Both brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful voice and to lose him at such a young age. Very sad. Z

Yes, Thanks Kuda. My brothers wife passed away about 7 years ago. This was one of her fav's. I've been messing around with Ukes since then. I have 4 & my son plays them, too. Not as good as this guy:

OFF TOPIC,THO. Sorry for the hi-jack.

Last edited:

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and thank you for jumping right in the discussions. This is a great bunch of friendly helpful people and we hope you are as excited about the Elio as most of us are. Enjoy the journey with us.

Thank you! And I have no trouble jumping into discussions :) Been a gamer for years and involved in many alpha/beta stages in the development of several games over the years, so forums are old hat to me.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's cool. My wife has been "hinting" that she might like one for herself, too
Great idea because there are plenty of couples who ride their own bikes so why not their own Elio's. This also gives them room for the ice chest, picnic basket, dog, etc in the back to make their trips together more enjoyable.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great idea because there are plenty of couples who ride their own bikes so why not their own Elio's. This also gives them room for the ice chest, picnic basket, dog, etc in the back to make their trips together more enjoyable.

Or, room for the 2 children that are still at home. :) Our oldest son plans on getting one, too. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or, room for the 2 children that are still at home. :) Our oldest son plans on getting one, too. :cool:
Just think, you can each drive your own Elio, listen to the radio station of your own choice and haul more things without towing a trailer. And still save money. Sounds like a great idea to me. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom