• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

ozarkbugg

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
This is a startup company, thin staff and revenues, they are being pulled in all directions at once. We need to stand out of the way, let them do their job.
Have patience, relax, it will come. My car should be ready in 2 years............................2 YEARS? ....................CAN'T THEY HURRY UP ALREADY???
tHE GAS STATIONS WILL HAVE ALL MY MONEY BY THEN!!!!!!! LOL At least we all have something to look forward to. Reminds me of when I was a kid, How many days til Christmas, Mom???? Son, you asked me that 5 times already today!!!

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is a startup company, thin staff and revenues, they are being pulled in all directions at once. We need to stand out of the way, let them do their job.
Have patience, relax, it will come. My car should be ready in 2 years............................2 YEARS? ....................CAN'T THEY HURRY UP ALREADY???
tHE GAS STATIONS WILL HAVE ALL MY MONEY BY THEN!!!!!!! LOL At least we all have something to look forward to. Reminds me of when I was a kid, How many days til Christmas, Mom???? Son, you asked me that 5 times already today!!!

Welcome and congratulations on your Elio! You made a good decision, the wait will be worth the wait <> 84 mpg and lovin it eh! Glad to see you had a good childhood (with your posted good memory with your mom! What some fun? Every month until your have your Elio by your side, save one gas receipt per month so that you can view how much a gallon of gas has come down in price by 2015 . Then when you fill up the first tank of gas in your Elio, you can really smile at your Elio investment! :D Wise choice my Elio friend.
Terrence :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Are we there yet?
No.

Are we THERE YET?
No!

ARE WE THERE YET??!!
NO!!!

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My updated chart. Reservations hanging around 42/day. With no news and only 25% rebate, not bad.

ELIO RESERVATIONS 9-28.jpg

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My updated chart. Reservations hanging around 42/day. With no news and only 25% rebate, not bad.

View attachment 2916

Nice appearance on your new updated chart there JNR . Yes, the rebate is reduced to 25%, the wisdom people are seeing is 84 mpg, $6,800.00, enclosed, ac, comes with a warranty, air bags, aero dynamic, 1,240 lbs,special new high efficiency motor/trans for Elio, roll cage frame, blue chip supplies, made in USA, etc.... :D:D
Thank you Elio Motors! Terrence :)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, the rebate is reduced to 25%, the wisdom people are seeing is 84 mpg, $6,800.00, enclosed, ac, comes with a warranty, air bags, aero dynamic, 1,240 lbs,special new high efficiency motor/trans for Elio, roll cage frame, blue chip supplies, made in USA, etc.... :D:D
Thank you Elio Motors! Terrence :)

folks were seeing the same things outlined in blue while making reservations before, during, and after the rebate going to 50% .... if Elio Motors should need another infusion of cash from future customers (what businesses doesn't ;) ) the path to generate it has already been proven .... if they don't need it, then all they have to do is keep on, keeping on with what they are doing

Jim

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually, that's slightly better than I predicted.
We were at ~45/day as of the last announcement, this one is at 40/day.
The rate of decrease is decreasing.
If it levels out, it won't be far below where it is now.
At the current rate (without any major news) it looks like 38.6k reservations by the end of the year or 48k reservations by Sept 1.

Once they have engine numbers out and start churning out milestones, reservations will go nuts again.

4e3Cuhp.png
Hello, ALL of you out here in Elio Land. Don't like being negative and will NOT say: "I t__d y_u so." That wouldn't be very nice of me. :oops:

But with the "slide" graph on this note, and the accompanying absence of substantial NEW news from corporate, I can NOT for the life of me, understand why ALL of you guys have refused to even acknowledge my posts of the last couple of days, talking about what we are NOW seeing happen in the numbers, or the possibilities there of.

Love this little car, and love ALL OF YOU GUYS AND GALS too, but am I the ONLY one on here that will look the possibilies of reality square in the eyes! :eek:

Guess it takes someone who has come face to face with death more than once to know what is possible. :(

None of us want death to come, BUT my friends, it IS coming! :eek:

Just hope and pray that it does NOT come to this little car project that we are all waiting for!!! :rolleyes:

LONG LIVE OUR ELIO'S! :)

Top Bottom