• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, ALL of you out here in Elio Land. Don't like being negative and will NOT say: "I t__d y_u so." That wouldn't be very nice of me. :oops:

Hey Music Man, we all love you too! just prefer to stay upbeat is all. Yes, there is a strong likeliness that the production will get pushed back again (argh) but that is the reality, I'm trying to not think of it for now. BUT let's say there are no more delays........I would love to say that back to you as I'm serving you up a big plate of crow, after you eat the first bite, I'll shake your hand and give you a nice cold one to wash it down with. :)

Keep the faith, the numbers will pick up IF we see some positive BIG steps forward........I'm hopeful we will. If we don't see any steps by the end of this month I'll be the first to let you shove crow down my throat LOL

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Music Man, we all love you too! just prefer to stay upbeat is all. Yes, there is a strong likeliness that the production will get pushed back again (argh) but that is the reality, I'm trying to not think of it for now. BUT let's say there are no more delays........I would love to say that back to you as I'm serving you up a big plate of crow, after you eat the first bite, I'll shake your hand and give you a nice cold one to wash it down with. :)

Keep the faith, the numbers will pick up IF we see some positive BIG steps forward........I'm hopeful we will. If we don't see any steps by the end of this month I'll be the first to let you shove crow down my throat LOL
Hey, LockMD. I'm with you all the way. I keep saying that and I mean EVERY WORD that I say! And while I like to float in and out of "dream land," I am 110% based in reality.

I'm not trying to be totally negative, because positive / negative, IS a 50 / 50 game.

Thank you for at least acknowledging the REAL possibilities.

Hopefully the company and production "start-up" will stay on track. . . . . . But I would not at all be too disappointed if things change a little.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My real "dream land" is that production will be moved up and Z will get her 2015 model :)

My staying positive is just "believing" they will stay on track.

And, yes realistically there will be MORE set backs :(

It's good to see you not only recognize the reality but since you already accept it wont be too upset if things do change.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
View attachment 2919

I can't seem to get my charts to look as nice as JNR's but, at least I have the data there too.

while I'm sure Elio Motors has it, I doubt the data is available to put together a chart showing how the geographic area from which registrations come in during each month as relates to traveling Elio Motor's exhibits ..... in addition, how it relates to registrations from an area a couple of months after the exhibit

Jim

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My real "dream land" is that production will be moved up and Z will get her 2015 model :)

My staying positive is just "believing" they will stay on track.

And, yes realistically there will be MORE set backs :(

It's good to see you not only recognize the reality but since you already accept it wont be too upset if things do change.
You're point on, LockMD. I may well be one of a handful on this forum that will admit to not being too surprised if this project were to be pushed back or maybe even collapse. . . . . . . But that IS being realistic and I do live in the real world, so I HAVE to be prepared for the worst, while HOPING FOR THE BEST!

I do think the Elio will come to market, one day, but no where near the projected date that they are claiming right now.

If we get some REAL, NEW news anytime soon, then I will fire up my black iron pot and get the Crow Stew simmering. :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
us people who sent in 1000 are cooler than the lower life people who only sent in 100, 250 or 500.
That is a very harsh and judgemental statement, Keith. People put in what they can or are comfortable with and that is as it should be. I started at $100 all in but it took me 2 months to save that much. Then I upgraded to $500 five months later. I am all in $1K because friends chipped in for the last $500. Anyone willing to reserve at any level is to be respected and honored for their commitment to the Elio and Elio Motors. :) Z

Last edited:

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is a very harsh and judgemental statement, Keith. People put in what they can or comfortable with and that is as it should be. I started at $100 all in but it took me 2 months to save that much. Then I upgraded to $500 five months later. I am all in $1K because friends chipped in for the last $500. Anyone willing to reserve at any level is to be respected and honored for their commitment to the Elio and Elio Motors. :) Z
harsh? judgmental? sheesh I guess old don rickles couldn't make a living in your (not mine) new political correct world! enjoy! you're being harsh and judgmental!

Top Bottom