• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Based on the majority of your posts wayne, I doubt any information would get you excited. Or, did you think when you put your 1k down they were going to move the date up from the third quarter of next year? Why don't you hold off on your constant negativity until there is a reason to not believe.
A comic on every block. :)
Sorry if I'm not to have a personal opinion like eddie66. I guess he is just above my :) pay scale.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Personal opinions are allowed and wanted. It's just all the negativity brings us down...man... :(;)

Then you don't want personal opinions, JUST POSITIVE THINKING. No other side to be posted. GOT IT!!!!!
I guess I should have read the fine print when I signed up that there will be NOTHING but POSITIVE comments or you will get no SOUP.:)

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then you don't want personal opinions, JUST POSITIVE THINKING. No other side to be posted. GOT IT!!!!!
I guess I should have read the fine print when I signed up that there will be NOTHING but POSITIVE comments or you will get no SOUP.:)

Now, see? You're taking this all wrong! If you look at a lot of the posters here, you see 'hey! I like this! This encourages me." and "hey, I'm not sure about this. This is upsetting." But you seem to be always on the down side. Probably just your personality. I tend to be a little down, Eeyore style at times as well. We'd just love to hear something up beat and encouraging from you once in a while! Let yourself live and dream a little!

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Fine print.
no negative opinions allowed on this site unless accompanied by a doctors note

Top Bottom