• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
36,116 as of Saturday mid-day.
We only use the official release information from EM because that number you reported most likely also includes upgrades. We also use the official date of the release. I just checked the website and they still have the data from 10/19. We will get the new results most likely tomorrow or Tuesday. It would be really nice if we get anywhere near that number because it would increase our daily number significantly. Thank you for posting, though. Let's cross our fingers. :-) Z

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We only use the official release information from EM because that number you reported most likely also includes upgrades. We also use the official date of the release. I just checked the website and they still have the data from 10/19. We will get the new results most likely tomorrow or Tuesday. It would be really nice if we get anywhere near that number because it would increase our daily number significantly. Thank you for posting, though. Let's cross our fingers. :) Z
Got it.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
whatever the next number is, my bet would be that registrations at the Wings Over North Georgia Air Show in Rome, GA played a major roll .... from all reports the attendance was large and folks were impressed

Jim

Top Bottom