• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Moderator, please move as desired

35,866 reservations as of 10/26/14. 35866 minus 35599 equals 267 divided by 7 equals 38/day

Good we are moving back up again. Have fun with the numbers. I was surprised to see them posted so early. :) Z

Last edited:

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
updated graph to show updated reservations:

ELIO RESERVATIONS 10-26.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We only use the official release information from EM because that number you reported most likely also includes upgrades. We also use the official date of the release. I just checked the website and they still have the data from 10/19. We will get the new results most likely tomorrow or Tuesday. It would be really nice if we get anywhere near that number because it would increase our daily number significantly. Thank you for posting, though. Let's cross our fingers. :) Z
I took a week off from the internet... to prove to myself that I'm not addicted... My last two updates are 10/5 - 35,079 and then 10/19 - 35599. I also notice that the engine will start testing on November 15th, there will be no P-5, SEMA will have some big announcement, the first (and most difficult) of 3 hurdles for the loan is done, and all $1,000 All-In people prior to the 40,000 cut-off will get a lighted, signed door sill plaque with the build number and Paul Elio's signature. Did I miss anything else, Z? And yes, I made up that last one.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I took a week off from the internet... to prove to myself that I'm not addicted... My last two updates are 10/5 - 35,079 and then 10/19 - 35599. I also notice that the engine will start testing on November 15th, there will be no P-5, SEMA will have some big announcement, the first (and most difficult) of 3 hurdles for the loan is done, and all $1,000 All-In people prior to the 40,000 cut-off will get a lighted, signed door sill plaque with the build number and Paul Elio's signature. Did I miss anything else, Z? And yes, I made up that last one.
I'm sure glad you clarified that last statement because I was wondering if I missed something. :p Missed you and I'm glad you are back. Are you or are you not addicted? :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure glad you clarified that last statement because I was wondering if I missed something. :p Missed you and I'm glad you are back. Are you or are you not addicted? :) Z
That remains to be seen. But, it was surprising how much more time I had when I wasn't killing every dull moment by reaching for my Kindle HDX or the computer. Z, I didn't miss a number update there did I?

Top Bottom