• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Results Are In!!!! Vote Early, Vote Often!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio is saying they love everybody, including the hackers who manipulated the poll. It's a great response, tactful and gracious .... best line the could take.

I, on the other hand, am appalled. There are too damn many liars, hackers, and plain old creeps who take something good and try to maliciously screw it up -- for some sense of empowerment they get from being able to do it. It doesn't matter greatly which color was actually chosen. It does matter that the bastards screw things up for everybody else, and Elio gives them a pass. I think such people should be shunned and to the extent possible (which probably isn't very far) outed and banned from forum use -- any forum. Calling such people trolls isn't really severe enough and doesn't stop them. Jail sentences -- for interfering with lawful communication over public airwaves -- might.

It's a bad day for the people who enjoy forums like Elioowners.com. I hope these malicious creeps aren't some of our own members.

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio is saying they love everybody, including the hackers who manipulated the poll. It's a great response, tactful and gracious .... best line the could take.

I, on the other hand, am appalled. There are too damn many liars, hackers, and plain old creeps who take something good and try to maliciously screw it up -- for some sense of empowerment they get from being able to do it. It doesn't matter greatly which color was actually chosen. It does matter that the bastards screw things up for everybody else, and Elio gives them a pass. I think such people should be shunned and to the extent possible (which probably isn't very far) outed and banned from forum use -- any forum. Calling such people trolls isn't really severe enough and doesn't stop them. Jail sentences -- for interfering with lawful communication over public airwaves -- might.

It's a bad day for the people who enjoy forums like Elioowners.com. I hope these malicious creeps aren't some of our own members.

I voted for marshmallo, for what it's worth. Seems to work just the same as political voting - scammers win.

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
mIBupnV.jpg

"Red Hot won in a decisive 60.3% to 39.7% victory"

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Kill them, Hang them, Burn them at the stake. I feel the same way about identity thieves. To hell with understanding and political correctness.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

And this was only a poll to figure out what color to paint the newest prototype.
And then people get upset when clear thinking states like Texas pass voter ID laws and wonder why such laws are needed.
I guess this poll provided pretty clear evidence.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
whew.... so glad the red won... I am trying to decide between red and orange for my elio... this is great!

once Paul said he didn't want white, I figured the discussion was over .... we were pretty well set on Creamsicle but the blue shown in the P5 press release may have changed things .... we have to keep reminding ourselves that it has been said many times that color of the P4 isn't the same shade that will be used in production .... that may well be the case for the P5 .... looks like we're going to have to wait and take a look at actual production colors before we make up our minds

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
once Paul said he didn't want white, I figured the discussion was over .... we were pretty well set on Creamsicle but the blue shown in the P5 press release may have changed things .... we have to keep reminding ourselves that it has been said many times that color of the P4 isn't the same shade that will be used in production .... that may well be the case for the P5 .... looks like we're going to have to wait and take a look at actual production colors before we make up our minds
I agree, there are so many reds :embarassed: and depending on the shade of red in both daylight and artificial lighting it changes. But the same goes for any color. There are some colors that look good in artificial light, but take it outside and it's so-so. I hope they have a red that's true to it's name; Red Hot :car:

Top Bottom