• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shreveport Plant Operations And Personnel Questions

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a couple outside you can have. Not sure hat they could get hired, but if you could train them, it might work
upload_2014-5-3_10-47-50.jpeg

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe everyone understands the plant will not be occupied for another few months, because the proto's P5's are being built in Michigan...so..where in Michigan??? Let's find the builders and go and get some pictures. Time to become a detective and be the first on the block to see the new P5..the engines are probably there by now and I bet you might be able to see a new P5 driving around. or at least take some pictures of the place. Another item of interest is there anybody actually in the phoenix office? Go knock on the door, the address is on the website. If there is no one there from elio, who picks up the mail?..again we need a detective in phoenix! The elio is there this week-end so somebody should be in the office right! Make the wait fun folks.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah! It has been a while since I have seen them, but I think mine are uglier. Now that I think about it I would have to make a very special effort to instill then in Shreveport since when I do see them; they usually cease to exist, Has something to do with a high speed projectile........
Nothing worse than a yard full of varmint poontang.

So you are
[Broken External Image]
Is he your inspiration?
[Broken External Image]

Top Bottom