• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sil

acamara

Elio Addict
I found a friend in the USA that allowed me to use their Address and Zip Code.

Used my real name, my own email address and my own credit card and I could then Reserve online.

Issue with online Registration is that an American Address and Zip Code is required to proceed. Could not Use Canadian Province or Postal Code

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Wow! Are you an early bird!
He's not the only Elio Owner that has a reservation; when I first started on here there was someone from Vancouver on here.
I started talking to him because I thought he was from the Vancouver 15 miles away; come to find out he was from Vancouver BC.
He had a business where he imported and exported cars; he told me he had 2 - $1K All In's; one was his, the other was his son's.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Got my SIL today. It's 19784! It's been a fast trip.

Before July 10th, I never heard of Elio then saw an ad on TV. "That looks interesting" So I immediately went to the Elio web site. Researched it for a couple of days and put in for $250. Three days later went all in to $1K.

Then I started reading the entries on this forum and said " Wow. I am the FNG and glad I'm here.
Congratulations and welcome to the $1 grand group

Danny Williams

Elio Aficionado
Danny, congratulations from #3419 and welcome to the Elio family
Thnks Jim. This is exciting. I kind of enjoy the unknown aspect myself. It will reallt be exciting to see the production starting. I know many others have been waiting for a very long time and it will be all the more special for them. I know you will be very excited when it all begins.