• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Test Drive / Ride And Drive Events

where can I test drive?

• answer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • advice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ls10

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
When I was in Atlanta, talking to the Elio folks, they told me they hope to make the rounds again next summer with a prototype and let those with a reservation take it for a test drive. Not sure if that's everyone with a reservation or just the numbered. Anyone else told that?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When I was in Atlanta, talking to the Elio folks, they told me they hope to make the rounds again next summer with a prototype and let those with a reservation take it for a test drive. Not sure if that's everyone with a reservation or just the numbered. Anyone else told that?

Haven't heard that but it would be great if they did.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thinkers will wait until the proto-types sport the IAV engine and drive train so real drive tests can be made. Meanwhile will stay $100 non-ref. All In and pray for the best!

Brainmatter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where in the Tampa Bay area can I test drive a Elio?
They are planning a store in the Tampa/St.Petersburg area according to the Elio site. I imagine you could go there when/if it is built.
Currently no test drives are available anywhere as no actual dealer network, or consumer ready vehicle for that matter, exist.

Top Bottom