• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Test Drive / Ride And Drive Events

where can I test drive?

• answer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • advice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have signed up for two. U have published that two - three months PRIOR to production, I will be notified to select vehicle specifics. I desire to TEST DRIVE one PRIOR to FINAL commitment.

When will this be available?
BStone, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your two reservations. It has been Elio's plan to have try & drive operation but no date has been announced. In my opinion those of us with low reservation numbers probably will not have that opportunity. I am more confident that the later reservation will. Enjoy the forum and the journey with us.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have signed up for two. U have published that two - three months PRIOR to production, I will be notified to select vehicle specifics. I desire to TEST DRIVE one PRIOR to FINAL commitment.

When will this be available?

Sounds like you are asking Elio Motors. This is an Elio forum(not owned by Elio Motors). All we know is information put out by Elio.

unfortunately, much has been speculated about the availability of test drives but little is known for sure ..... as it should be, the major focus for the company right now centers around doing all that is necessary to get into production .... it has been speculated (but nothing is known for sure) that test drives may or may not be available until sometime after production begins .... eventually, test drives will be available at company stores and my (or may not) be included as part of the tour .... as noted above, for a better answer you might consider contacting EM directly or through Facebook .... if you get an answer, please let the rest of us know .. :)

Top Bottom