• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E-series Build.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money

Actually, I believe they were completion and release of chassis and engine mount, completion and release of body panels, completion and release of interior. I'm not sure what the 4th one is -- possibly electrics.
I asked the tour team, and they didn't know either... I'm thinking suspension, hadn't thought of electrics. Will post the rest of the info I got on the Events forum later this evening.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Indeed that article adds some nice insight. With all the different players being named and happen to be real companies, seems like the people crying "scam!" have less ground to stand on.
Some people have no concept of RISK. Not all risky start-ups are scams. Risky means RISKY...uncertain...not guaranteed...might not make it...subject to loss...

A scam means there is NO INTENT to develop or deliver the product envisioned. It is often accompanied by an item which they KNOW does not deliver what is being sold. (snake oil)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Some people have no concept of RISK. Not all risky start-ups are scams. Risky means RISKY...uncertain...not guaranteed...might not make it...subject to loss...

A scam means there is NO INTENT to develop or deliver the product envisioned. It is often accompanied by an item which they KNOW does not deliver what is being sold. (snake oil)
And that's exactly how the naysayers think; or try to get you to think about the whole project.
They don't quote from facts, they quote to play with emotions.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly. While risky, I honestly believe Paul and friends really want and intend to make the Elio. They stand to gain so much more if they do make and sell the vehicle than just a couple million from scamming. Hmmm, I could pocket a couple million from setting up a company and having some custom prototypes made or pocket BILLIONS from seeing the project through. Hmmm, what to do, what to do?

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, I could pocket a couple million from setting up a company and having some custom prototypes made or pocket BILLIONS from seeing the project through. Hmmm, what to do, what to do?
So, that's more Starbucks coffee than even Paul Elio could drink.
image.jpeg

Top Bottom